1 week trainingcamp


(c)GL2010 gerard lenting: raissa and me.

Last week was the first meeting with the heptathlon girls here in Brasil. For different reason the top girls could not make it this time. For them will be a second chance after the nationals. Now there were just three: two juniors and one youth. And also two coaches. So, you can imagine, that without a translator I would be lost. Luckily the daugther of the manager from SESI speaks English, so she was there to help me. Raissa, named after the wife of Gorbatsjov, is studying physical education and knows about track and field. A big help. The week was a success and Raissa made it happen.

Now I have to study Portugese big time. Just picking up phrases and some words is not enough. So here I go: portugese classes.

Comments

Popular Posts