strange 3x

For the first time I saw a beard like this. Day before yesterday. It was just chin wide but left the chin shining like a nut and only hair under/behind it. Like hiding the throat. Strange.
My athlete T. was clearly shocked. He looked pale. Which is difficult if you are black (more accurate dark brown). He was just told that one of his fellow club athletes and long-time friend was in trouble. More precise in jail. The boy just eighteen years of age had shot his girlfriend with a gun. Fired three times, missed two and only hit once in the upper arm. Strange.
A lot of athletes carry the Book. They are not reading much if I see them. But if they read, they are reading the Bible. When I asked one of them today what Easter is about she could not tell me. Strange.

Comments

Popular Posts