milan starring backham

DOHA, March 04, 2009 — Qatar's leading football club Al Sadd will take on Italian giants AC Milan in the farewell match for Jaffal Rasheed, skipper of Al Sadd club, at the Jassem Bin Hamad Stadium of Al Sadd club. The star-studded, AC Milan practiced at the same venue where the match takes place on Wednesday.
CARLO ANCELOTTI: 'At the moment we are in difficulty, it's true, we have many injured players and we are not at 100%. But this won't stop us from playing a good match and entertaining the local crowd. As for my future, clearly if Milan were to fail to finish third something might change, also for me. But I am convinced we will finish third and that there will be no problems.'
DAVID BECKHAM: 'I am happy to be here with Milan and I reiterate that I would like to stay a Rossonero. I am enjoying myself, I have extraordinary team mates, I play in one of the strongest teams in the world and I am coached by one best coaches in the world.'
KAKA and RONALDINHO are happy about this away match in Qatar. For Ricky it's not the first time in Doha: 'I've already been here with the national team in 2001-2002 and I am happy to have returned because many Brazilians play here, I will be able to meet and greet them.'

Here is the formation that will go on the pitch on Wednesday for the friendly: Abbiati; Mattioni, Thiago Silva, Senderos, Favalli; Beckham, Emerson, Cardacio, Jankulovski; Pato, Shevchenko

Comments

Popular Posts